Sam is an excellent fellow, and would jump down a dragon’s throat to save you, if he did not trip over his own feet.
if you stretched out an average person’s skin over a football field, you would be arrested and no one would like you or trust you anymore
Not many pieces of furniture currently have the capacity for thought. It’s strange how we have all this computing power, yet we haven’t ever programmed a sofa to compliment you when you sit on it (“have you been working out or is that just my inner stuffing”), or a desk to ask you how your day was.
"What time is it," you ask your bed.
"10:50," your bed replies, "Way past your bedtime."
a new zine called shitty horoscopes that i’ll be premiering this year at the Toronto Queer Zine Fair, among other things! hopefully i’ll make volumes available for online purchase soon. credit where credit is due: this was inspired by the huge number of made-up horoscopes floating around tumblr lately, and angry-poems.
yup, the Libra one is pretty accurate
- Ferguson protests aren’t over. Here’s why they picked up again this week.
- Last night’s protests (storify)
- Officers “preparing for the worst” if Darren Wilson is not indicted
- DOJ tells Ferguson, STL Co. cops to ban “I Am Darren Wilson” wristbands and says they need to wear name tags (Wristband letter) (Name tag letter) (storify)
- Time for MO’s Supreme Court to enter the Ferguson fray
- 5 things about covering Ferguson
- Tef Poe: “Hip Hop is failing us”